The apartmentLA PETITE VERRIÈRE IS A LARGE 18TH CENTURY APARTMENT LOCATED IN THE HISTORIC QUARTER OF BEAUNE, NEAR THE HOSPICES.
This newly renovated apartment of 110 m2 is perfect for a maximum of four people. You will experience a classic and authentic stay here.
The old courtyard with its double glass roof catches the eye and gives the apartment its name – La Petite Verrière.
As you enter the apartment through the dining room, you will be immediately charmed by the high ceilings, the coving, and the herringbone oak floors. There are two marble fireplaces, including one in the living room, creating a welcoming atmosphere.
Large French doors with bevelled glass separate the dining room from the living room.
The living area
The natural light coming through the glass roof illuminates the kitchen. The floors are of authentic 18th century cement tiles. A modern, fully equipped kitchen, where it is possible to partake in cookery classes taught by your host, Sylvie Jolivet, who trained at the Paul Bocuse Institute.
THE DINING ROOM
Next to the kitchen, this elegant room with its large oval-shaped marble table, which seats 6–8 people, is the perfect space to enjoy your meals.
THE LIVING ROOM
Warm and comfortable with its marble fireplace, the living room has a large sofa where you can enjoy a typical French aperitif or afternoon tea.
THE BLUE ROOM
The Blue Room, with its oak parquet, is warm and welcoming.
- A king-sized bed (180 x 200 cm), with luxurious bedding (white cotton, hypoallergenic pillows (4) and duvet)
- A painted chest of drawers for your personal belongings
An en suite that opens to the Blue Room
- A glass-partitioned walk-in shower, electric towel heater.
- Wash basin with cabinet (hairdryer, soap, shower gel and shampoo).
THE JUNGLE ROOM
This bedroom, with its jungle theme, comprises a bed with a linen headboard – for two 90 x 200 cm single beds that can be joined to make a double.
- Luxurious bedding (white cotton, hypoallergenic pillows (4) and duvet)
- A wardrobe and full-length mirror and beautiful oak parquet floors
- Glass-partitioned walk-in shower, electric towel heater
- Wash basin with cabinet (hairdryer, soap, shower gel and shampoo)
At the table
Your host Sylvie Jolivet, who trained at the Paul Bocuse Institute, shares her culinary talents through her Burgundy cookery classes at La Petite Verrière.:
- Sylvie will walk you through traditional recipes using fresh, local products. In the kitchen, you will learn how to chop, cook and dress typical dishes in her cookery classes.
Your dinner will be accompanied by a wine tasting, thus ensuring the perfect pairing around the large oval-shaped table in the dining room.
In Burgundy, gastronomy is a way of life – closely linked to the great wines of the region.
Christophe Jolivet is a merchant–grower, and teams up with his wife Sylvie to offer meticulously chosen wines to accompany your meals at La Petite Verrière.
ActivitiesYOUR TRIP IN THE HEART OF BEAUNE WILL ALLOW YOU TO DISCOVER THIS CHARMING BURGUNDY TOWN WITH ITS EXCEPTIONAL HERITAGE
- The town is surrounded by ramparts, with the famousThe town is surrounded by ramparts, with the famous Hospices de Beaune, founded in 1443 and home to the dukes of Burgundy, at its centre.
- Visit the famous Burgundy wine houses and their exceptional wine cellars.
- Discover the many starred restaurants, wine bars and fine food shops – for an enjoyable gastronomic experience.
- ‘Les Climats de Bourgogne’ were classified by UNESCO in 2015, leading to the creation of the Cité Internationale du Vin in 2022.
- Wine tours through the legendary vineyards – on foot and/or by bike.
- Hot-air balloon tours. Golf in Levernois.
Your host Sylvie, the owner of La Petite Verrière, will be happy to help you organize your trip.Google Maps Route
PRICES & CONDITIONS
3 nights minimum stay; four people maximum *
Holiday rates : 1080€ (360€ euros per night).
Reduced pricing from 7 nights (320€ per night)
This price includes internet, Wi-Fi, TV, water, electricity, heating, bath towels, household linen, bedding, and cleaning (dishes must be washed by guests before checkout).
- The apartment does not require air conditioning in summer.
- Non-smoking apartment.
- No animals allowed.
Check-in time from 4 pm to 7.30 pm. Checkout before 10 am. The Lorraine car park is free and very close to the apartment. St Etienne is the closest indoor car park. Paid street parking available.
Booking policy: A deposit of 30% of the total including taxes to be paid by bank transfer; balance by bank transfer upon arrival.
A security deposit of €600 in cash is required at check-in and refunded at checkout.
Cancellation policy: 30 to 15 days before arrival date – 30% of the total including taxes. Less than 15 days before arrival date/early departure – 100%.
Cookery class: : €250 per day and per person. Includes ingredients and wine. Payment directly to your host.
Holiday tax of 4.40€ per adult (+18 years) per day (included in the price).
To reserve, please complete the form below. After confirming availability, we will contact you to complete your reservation.